xxautumnivyxx:You are as strong as ever and twice as powerful. Yes…Things will happen and...

xxautumnivyxx:

You are as strong as ever and twice as powerful.

Yes…

Things will happen and they will be difficult, they’ll make you want to quit. But don’t, you’re not alone and we are here for you. We are Legion.


My stomach still isn’t quite right and the infection isn’t gone, but, I’m hoping to get back to the gym tomorrow but I won’t allow my brain to put myself down about being out of the running either. I will pick myself back up and push on, as I always have. I have too many levels to conquer and bosses to defeat. Let’s do this. 💪🏼❤️

Share:

Articles les plus consultés

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.